I’ve collected the best breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, and dessert honey recipes of the year that I could find, and if you like honey as much as I do, you’re going to love every one of them.
All of those benefits are super-useful during the holiday season!
- Honey Lavender Scones
Scones go great with a nice cup of coffee in the morning. Get the recipe.
- Sweet Peach Honey And Ricotta-Filled Crepes
These crepes are easy to make and taste like dessert for breakfast. Get the recipe.
- Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter
You’re going to love this pumpkin honey butter on rolls, bagels, toast, and English muffins. Get the recipe.
- Honey Apricot Millet With Blueberry Compote & Toasted Almonds
A hearty, healthy, and delicious breakfast dish. Get the recipe.
- Vanilla, Honey and Cinnamon Smoothie
You can’t go wrong with a quick smoothie in the morning. Get the recipe.
- Rainbow Chicken Salad With Almond Honey Mustard Dressing
A healthy chicken salad with fruit and sweet and tangy homemade honey mustard. Get the recipe.
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls
Keep warm with sweet and spicy honey chipotle chicken. This recipe is filling, but also light and refreshing. Get the recipe.
- Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
You’ll want to eat the honey mustard sauce all by itself, it’s so good. The chicken is just a bonus. Get the recipe.
- Slow Cooker Honey-Mustard Glazed Ham
The best thing about this ham recipe is that you can throw it into a slow cooker and forget about it. Get the recipe.
- Honey Salmon in Foil
You’ll have a tender, flavorful salmon in only 15 minutes. Combine with rice and vegetables for a delicious and filling meal. Get the recipe.
- Baked Honey Lime Chicken Taquitos
These taquitos have a sweet and spicy flavor and are baked instead of fried. Get the recipe.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork
This pulled pork recipe has a secret ingredient – blackberry jam. Get the recipe.
- Honey Mustard Chicken
This recipe calls for chicken thighs, but if you’re not a fan of dark meat, chicken breasts will work just fine. Get the recipe.
- Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
A flavorful salmon recipe sure to fill you up on healthy fats. Get the recipe.
- Baked Honey Sriracha Wings
These would be perfect for the Broncos game 😉 Get the recipe.
- Honey-Drizzled Cheddar Cheese
It doesn’t get any simpler than this. Get the recipe.
- Crockpot Honey Garlic Little Smokies
Little smokies never last long at my family get-togethers. Get the recipe.
- Sriracha Honey Slow Cooker Meatballs
Sriracha is delicious and seems to go well on anything, even meatballs. Get the recipe.
- Roasted Honey Dijon Potatoes
A perfect side dish. Get the recipe.
- Honey-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Cinnamon Dip
Sweet potatoes roasted in a marinade of honey, coconut oil and cinnamon. Get the recipe.
- Stuffed Honey-Ham Biscuits
If you need some delicious honey biscuits, and fast, check out this simple recipe. Get the recipe.
- Honey-Oat Pan Rolls Recipe
Made with whole wheat flour and old fashioned oats, these delicious honey rolls are tasty and filling. Get the recipe.
- Honey Butter Cloverleaf Rolls
These sweet, soft and buttery rolls pull apart, ready to be coated in even more delicious honey. Get the recipe.
- Chocolate Chip Honey Cake (no sugar added)
An extra moist cake, that’s easy to make and full of flavor. Get the recipe.
- Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Frosting
Read the comments for directions on how to prepare these amazing looking cupcakes. Get the recipe.
- Sea Salt & Honey Ice Cream (No Machine Needed!)
Do you like the taste of salted caramel? If so, you’ll like this. And no ice cream machine needed! Get the recipe.